International Financial Institution is seeking Fixed Income Credit Analyst at AVP level in their Securities Investment Group.
- Prepare comprehensive credit analysis reports in order to evaluate the credit risk of the Investment Grade corporate bonds in assigned sectors and proposed transactions.
- Effectively communicate recommendations with Portfolio Managers and senior management.
- Keep chief analyst and Portfolio Managers abreast of external events that may impact portfolio.
- Prepare written review of investments in the portfolio in assigned sectors and proactively monitor the portfolio holdings in assigned sectors.
- Review documentation and assist with negotiation of credit terms.
- Assist other group members with various tasks related to credit analysis and related compliance matters pertaining to the desk.
- Credit analysis pertaining to corporate bonds, bond markets understanding and good numerical ability a must.
- BA/BS degree. Higher degree a plus.
- 4-6 years’ relevant experience.
- CFA preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Superb communications skill both written and verbal