International Asset Management Firm is looking for an Assistant Director who will research and evaluate prospective assets for the Fund of Funds (FoF) portfolio with a focus on high quality, income yielding and growth opportunity real asset; gauge fund managers’ ability to design and execute the strategic diversified investment plan.
- Build upon investment policy as a subsidiary of a life insurance company to pursue mainly core type investment with stable cash yield in alignment with long-term stability.
- Generate team commitment by involving team and the members of head office in the fund selection and portfolio construction process, considering their points of view, and engaging in open dialogue.
- Conduct site visits to meet with members of each sponsor’s primary functional group; tour representative assets within the prospective fund or managed by the sponsor.
- Assess asset quality and viability; conduct comprehensive due diligence and liaise with legal & tax counsel to negotiate protective and preferential terms; advise investor and respond to related concerns.
- Communicate with participate in key trade/industry group to remain apprised of real-time vents. capital market trends and transactions; liaise with industry sources and infrastructure asset management business partners to build sponsor relationship and facilitate access to deals and information.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Strong academic background including Bachelor’s degree, preferably in infrastructure related field.
- 2-4 years of relevant infrastructure experience, including analytics, cash flow modeling, IRR/Profit projections, relative valuations, structuring and valuing various infrastructure investments.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Strong command of MS office, advanced Excel and financial modeling applications; proficiency with Bloomberg and related automated research tools.
- Excellent organizational, business writing and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, pro-active and able to excel in a highly collaborative global ream.
- A flexible team player able to adapt to change.