International Asset Management Firm is looking for an Investment Analyst /Associate in their real Real Estate and Infrastructure Investment team who be researching and evaluating assets for Fund of Funds (FoF) portfolio.
- Collaborate with the team in the fund selection and portfolio construction process.
- Participate in site visits to meet with members of each sponsor’s primary functional group and tour representative assets.
- Assess asset quality and viability, and support comprehensive due diligence and liaise with legal & tax counsel to negotiate protective and preferential terms. Advise investor and respond to related concerns.
- Monitor existing investee Real Estate and Infra funds, create quarterly market update report to capture existing fund’s performance review, fund performance summaries and market overview. Participate in the research of bespoke tasks such as tax regulation changes and the newest trends of FoFs structure.
- Strong academic background including Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Real Estate related field.
- 2-4 years of relevant Real Estate experience, including analytics, cash flow modeling, IRR/Profit projections, relative valuations, structuring and valuing various infrastructure investments.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Strong command of MS office, advanced Excel and financial modeling applications; proficiency with Bloomberg and related automated research tools.
- Excellent organizational, business writing and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, pro-active and able to excel in a highly collaborative global ream.
- A flexible team player able to adapt to change.