An international financial firm is seeking a bilingual Japanese Analyst/AVP in Global Markets team.
Performs tasks concerning credit line management, prepares Customer / Account Profiles (existing and new accounts), maintains NY Unit master list, and engages in administrative tasks including strategy meeting management. Assists with BSA/AML, corporate and FATCA compliance for NY Unit. Liaison with Head Office.
- Primarily responsible for preparing Customer / Account Profile for all NY Unit existing Customers and uploads on Surety system.
- Primarily responsible for on-boarding account opening process for adding proposed NY Unit Customers
- Performs Important Document Management, contract renewal and maturity tracking of NY Unit agreements
- Performs transactions / counter parties review and prepares monthly reports
- Performs / assists as an exchange market data administrator and reviews permission functions
- Acts as the designated responsible officer and ensures BSA/AML, corporate and FATCA compliance by performing tasks stipulated in Treasury Compliance Procedures manuals and related manuals.
- Performs operational risk management, manages Operational Enhancement Project Team, as well as developing better internal controls.
- Reviews and pays NY Unit related invoices / subscriptions, prepares budget forecast for management.
- Performs administrative tasks such as ensuring annual updates of NY Unit’s procedures and policies, and track changes.
- Assists with internal audit, FRB / NYSDFS examinations, and manages compliance testing.
- Ensures proper credit line and counterparty management.
- Liaison with Head Office.
- Holds seminar / training annually or as-needed.
- Abides by all compliance related procedures
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Bilingual oral and written skills on a business level in both English and Japanese.
- Good PC skills. Microsoft Office Excel and Word required. Visual Basic Application, Access, and Power Point preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in finance, economics, data processing and programming.
- Knowledge and experience of FX, Derivatives, and other market products and services, preferred.
- Knowledge of ISDA and CSA, preferred.
- Prior work experience in a financial institution, preferred.
- Cooperation to work with other coworkers in the NY Unit, Global Markets and other departments.