An international manufacturing company is seeking a Bilingual Japanese Administrative/HR Assistant. This position is responsible for supporting General Affairs and HR of the company by carrying out general administrative and clerical functions.
Supports Director of Legal and Administration and SVP/Director of HR
- Creating expense report
- Collecting and maintaining executive and department information
- Scheduling appointments, arranging meetings, conference rooms and/or venue for conference and meetings
- Coordinating business trips for conference and group meetings
- Supporting expatriates’ transition activities
- Managing the receipt and disbursement of information to and from outside parties
- Greeting and offering refreshments to guests
- Performing any other administrative/clerical functions as requested by Management.
Provides Administrative Support for General Human Resource Functions
- Supporting benefits and payroll administration
- Assisting with open enrollment processes
- Reviewing and auditing vendor/carrier invoices
- Maintaining staff and other HR data
- Assisting in the arrangement of HR seminars and training
- Supporting recruitment procedures
- Assisting with new hire on boarding activities
- Assisting with company-wide events and wellness activities
- Performing any other human resource support functions as required
- Bachelor’s degree or two years of related experience.
- 2+ years’ experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role.
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Detail oriented skills
- Business level Japanese and English skills