An international IT firm is seeking an Administrative Coordinator who will be responsible for all administrative functions in legal department related to the sales process.
- Ensures that each new, renewed, and amended license has the correct documentation and information, and also that all the necessary procedures are followed.
- Support Account Representative informed of key dates and changes in a customer’s license and to ensure that client information is correct and current in the salesforce.com and TIMS database
- Follow up with clients regarding any outstanding documentation.
- Responsible to create quotations, projects and invoice for Sales Engineering’s client projects and additional services.
- Seek and work with Contract Lifecycle Management Vendors in order to automate contract preparation, approval workflows, renewals etc.
- Preparation of legal agreements and related amendments or revisions, including follow-up for timely return of executed licenses, and ensuring that new clients receive executed copies and documentation for new clients (i.e., Welcome Package, etc.)
- Responsible to send fully executed documents back to customer and manage the upload/recording of contract packages including vendor resale agreements, serve as liaison with company Legal Counsel and partake in conference calls and procedural changes in regards to new contracts or legal template revisions including supplemental terms on a case by case basis
- Initiation of license renewal negotiation with clients. Per AE’s approval, finalizing all of renewal process including legal paperwork
- Maintenance of legal license documents and license database
- Manage calendar invites/reminders for upcoming fee increases, changes in customer’s terms or ramp up schedule etc.
- Responsible to send Welcome Package, send Access List documentation, obtain W-9 Form and Certificate of Insurance at the time of customer’s activation
- Handle all termination documentation which includes a checklist, email confirmation and invoice adjustment accordingly, all information must be recorded in various different systems and programs
- BA/BS Degree
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to listen to customer’s request
- Must be able to effectively create and proofread documents on their own initiative, ability to prioritize and follow through with multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Open to working in diversified environment