An international manufacturing company is seeking a bilingual Japanese Administrative Assistant.
Under the direction of Sr. HR & Administration Manager, this position is responsible for conducting administrative function within the company. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
- Providing clerical and administrative support to multiple supervisors.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Prepare conference and meeting rooms (e.g. make reservations, and check equipment)
- Hosts company guests. (set up meeting room and prepare guest gifts)
- Assists company events.
- Assists new employee preparation and resignation employee exit.
- Assists the manager with Admin projects.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Arrangement travel, appointments, car service and meetings.
- Assists with all insurance and benefits administration.
- Booking meetings and scheduling events.
- Maintains guest and employees contact lists.
- Maintains internal databases.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supporting supervisors as needed.
- Associate’s degree or two years of related experience. Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role.
- Excellent oral and written bilingual (English/Japanese) skills
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Be flexible and eager to learn new things