An international IT company is seeking a Sales Account Executive/Pre-sales Engineer who will be required to leverage a proven track record and experience to provide technical leadership and pre-sales support to prospects and customers as a part of a global account team focused on developing compelling Managed Network and System solutions to address critical client business needs.
- Manage Accounts, building a strategic, mutually beneficial relationship between Key accounts and the company
- Cultivate relationships with key account stakeholders and build long-term relationships.
- Communicate with Key Accounts, responding in queries, offering solutions, innovative ideas and addressing needs and concerns timely and efficiently.
- Significant technical breadth across IT, IoT, RPA, Network and Telecommunications industries with depth of competency in services and solutions
- Support sales staff and account managers as needed to properly manage the sales process and drive revenue.
- Act as a liaison with pricing and other internal teams to confirm and validate proposed solution.
- Solution Development
- Work with prospects to identify requirements and build compelling solution to address those requirements
- Solution Selling, including identifying value proposition to the client and technical merits of proposed solution
- Trusted Adviser: Solution Manager is the trusted technical adviser to customers throughout the relationship. Successful candidate must be able to build a long-term relationship with the technical contacts as well as C-level and technology leaders within the client base.
- Solution Documentation and Presentation: Documentation to include Visio diagrams, technical solution documentation, equipment BOM, and cost components.
- Excellent presentation/communication skills are required, ability to deliver presentations and lead dialogue with diverse audiences of business and technology leaders.
- BS Degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Successful track record of 7+ years directly designing and selling multi-million-dollar engagements for large enterprise network solutions
- Experience in all phases of IT services outsourcing engagements from initiation through contract signature, including client requirements vetting, solution development, costing/pricing, and SOW/Solution documentation required for proposal submissions and contracts.
- Experience in reviewing and responding to RFIs/RFPs, qualifying opportunities and developing winning strategies and solutions.
- Understanding of enterprise IT applications – Enterprise Network (MPLS, SD-WAN etc.), firewall, Microsoft Windows, Hypervisor architecture (Vmware, Hyper-V) etc.
- Understanding of enterprise cloud service use cases – Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office 365, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills required. Ability to lead technical discussions and white board sessions with clients to discuss and finalize solutions and designs
- Experience working within a global sales opportunities environment that includes designing solutions and selling directly to clients as well as working through business partners
- Understanding and ability to review/edit/develop/negotiate services documents including SOWs, Solution Descriptions, SLAs.
- Actual hands on experience either in an operational or engineering role with a focus on routing/switching, security and Virtualization infrastructure.
- Ability to work effectively with clients, senior management, staff and partners
- Previous experience working with/presenting to an executive audience
- A team player, with the ability to work successfully with customers, both business and technical teams across the organization, as well as vendors and channel partners
- Japanese language is preferred