An international financial firm is seeking an IT Budget Administrator with Japanese skill.
This is a Part-time (3 days a week)/Permanent position.
- Processing the day to day billing and payment functions including invoice processing, vendor inquiries and invoice issue escalation, under direction of the manager.
- Housekeeping all received external invoices and its processes, making sure there is consistency between external invoices and other internal information (e.g. Purchase order, internal memo and Head Office Budget Application Form).
- Supporting the IT Group’s budget management for each financial term, including communicating with the branch staffs, mainly in IT and Admin Planning Group, and also with Head Office IT Budget Department staffs.
- In the future as it becomes experienced, this position is expected to update the group’s budget related procedure or manual documents from time to time.
- As additional job coverage, this position is also expected to conduct general administration jobs requiring no IT knowledge, including the group’s document (memo) admin, security card request for visitors from Head Office, and other general communication with Head office.
- Associate’s degree
- Business level English/Japanese language skill
- Proficient in MS Office, Windows OS, Outlook
- Good communication skill to work with all levels of staff internally in IT and other related groups, and outside the organization
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment, but dependable and responsible enough to manage its own job solving minor issues
- Multi-task manageable and strict due date control
- Detail oriented