An international manufacturing company is seeking a Sales and Marketing Representative who will be responsible for promoting and selling their products, optical/electronic products and liquid crystal film.
- Creates and executes business strategies for new business development of optical electronic products, specifically but not limited to Liquid Crystal Film.
- Marketing and advertising products through appropriate channels
- Arrange for demos and exposure at product related conferences, exhibitions, and conventions
- Manage sales and customer service for current and new customers
- Serve as communication window between HQ in Japan, partners and customers
- Serve as a technical liaison between engineers, partner engineers, and customer engineers
- Extensive travel both domestically and internationally (50% of the time) to seek potential business opportunities
- Additional tasks as required
- Bachelor degree
- 1+ years of experience in sales/marketing preferred
- Open to travel (50%), both domestic and international
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Japanese/Spanish language skills a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and organization skills