An international manufacturing company is seeking a Logistics Coordinator who will be responsible for logistics support and general administrative functions.
Logistics Support Functions (70%)
- Take orders, issue purchase orders, prepare shipping documents, and issue invoices.
- Managing and follow up on status of order shipments.
- Correspond with customers, customer’s brokers and suppliers about orders and related matters.
- Create documents for customs/government submission.
- Verify and monitor incoming and outgoing shipments and their procedure and documentation
- Process all bills of lading, letters of credit, customs, and other documents as needed
- Process payments, prepare receipts, and initiate billing procedures
- Update shipping schedules when necessary and informing the necessary parties, including customers, vendors, suppliers, shippers, and staff.
- Organizing inventory
General Administrative Functions (20%)
- Handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screen phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Use computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Assist supervisor with other administrative duties as necessary.
Accounting Functions (10%)
- Enter and utilize SAGE accounting system. (Issue purchase orders, sales invoices, etc.)
- Create month end accounting information, save data in spreadsheet, and file paperwork by creating and reporting year end accounting information.
- Assist supervisor with audits performed by accounting firm.
- Create account receivable list from sales invoices, and confirm payment date.
- Perform any other accounts payable/receivable functions as necessary.
- 2+ years’ working experience
- Strong MS Office skill
- Team player, but also self-reliant
- Strong communications skill both verbal and written
- Open to working in diversified environment