An international financial firm is seeking an Administrator for their Securities Lending Group.
This position would be an entry level position responsible for all reconciliation functions within Securities Lending Administration Group (SLAG) Recon Unit and performing cross-functional duties in the areas of Documentation, Operations and Middle Office within SLAG.
- Reconcile all work related to the Department’s operational activities (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/ annually)
- Ensuring all pair offs processed and reconciled timely.
- Providing notification and timely processing of corporate actions for on loan positions.
- Assist in the creation, validation, and distribution of all client, broker, audit confirmations and cash settlement reports (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/ annually).
- Execute all tri-party related functions.
- Coordinate with various internal departments (i.e Securities Lending- trading desk, IT and other related Departments)
- Run End of day Processing.
- Serve as back up support for Middle Office, Operations and Documentation Unit as a result of high volume and/or staffing coverage needs.
- Provide administrative support to other units within the group.
- BS or BA degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong in Excel
- Knowledge of the financial industry
- Reconciliation experience
- Organization skills
- Strong communication skill