An international company is seeking a Bilingual Japanese Security and ICT (Information Communications Technology) Manager responsible for managing information security and ICT related activities.
- Plan & Execute Information Security Strategy: formulate policy and implement countermeasure standards to each subsidiary with cooperation of Information Management in Head Office.
- Manage regional ICT (Information Communications Technology) projects: manage for ICT project in the region such as network infrastructure introduction, user support flamework implementation, feasibility study , and IT system/process implementation support, along with company’s IT strategy. valuate business needs, objectives and goals, and selects suitable technology and procedures to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefit
- Support for Information Security and ICT project/activities of subsidiaries: communicate with the information security core person/ICT person of subsidiaries and support promotion of activities. Develop and deploy activity packages to share the solutions (consulting, training, process and tools, etc.)
- Implement Information Securities actions.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Minimum 10years’ knowledge and working experience in Information Security and ICT related field is required.
- Minimum 7 years in business process management related activities, preferably in Information Technology or Information security
- Experience working in multinational corporation and/or regional HQ preferred
- Strong communication skill (verbal and written) both in Japanese and English
- Proficient in MS Office (Office 365).