An international manufacturing company is seeking a Logistics Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the company’s logistics activities including order entry, EDI processing, inventory allocation, etc.
- Order/Deduction Management
Processes incoming EDI, email and fax orders; Provides BOL/ release orders to the logistics coordinator to ensure timely delivery of products. Issues invoices to customers after shipment; Researches and identifies invalid invoice deductions.
- EDI and Data Synchronization
Data entry and transmission of EDI documents, Identify and resolve EDI mapping issues, Upload GDSN product data to meet customer’s requirements.
- Logistics / Inventory Control
Support procurement manager by monitoring inventory levels of products to reduce out-of-stocks and excess stock. Track incoming shipments with members of the Logistics Team, Participate in Inventory Allocation strategies.
- Customer Service
Provides exceptional customer service by responding promptly to customer’s inquiries and concerns. Effective management of customer relationship database including a complete understanding of the customer’s logistical/supply chain requirements, preferred communication method and resolution of issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from four-year college
- 2+ years’ working experience
- Strong MS Office skill
- EDI and data synchronization training a plus
- Team player, but also self-reliant
- Strong communications skill both verbal and written