An international IT Solutions Provider is seeking a Marketing Specialist/Manager with Japanese language skill.
An international manufacturing company is seeking an Accounting Coordinator.
An international manufacturing company is seeking a Sales operations administrator/coordinator.
Responsible for supporting assigned business area by providing administrative and support functions such as but not limited to quote requests (Logistics), processing vendor set-up and sample requests/deliveries, sales and collection reporting, and additional responsibilities as required. Acts as primary contact for Customer Service Team concerning to end of the month transaction reconciliation. Assists Sales team with special programs, projects, and/or sales initiatives.
International Financial Institution is seeking an AVP, Fund Finance in their Specialized Finance Group with following responsibilities;
An international financial firm is seeking a bilingual Japanese Analyst/AVP in Global Markets team.
Performs tasks concerning credit line management, prepares Customer / Account Profiles (existing and new accounts), maintains NY Unit master list, and engages in administrative tasks including strategy meeting management. Assists with BSA/AML, corporate and FATCA compliance for NY Unit. Liaison with Head Office.
International Bank is seeking a Junior Money Market Trader in Treasury Team.
An international company, a leading provider/manufacturer of Education Technology and Smart Classrooms products is seeking a Product Management/Business Development Manager. The individual will be responsible for planning and developing strategy for launching/implementing new products, systems, and solutions for Education market in US and Canada.
An international IT consulting firm is seeking an ERP Functional Consultant.
International Bank is seeking a Compliance VP/AVP responsible for administering and maintaining all aspects of bank’s BSA/AML compliance program.
- Review and revise Policies and Procedures related to BSA and compliance program.
- Act as (or as deputy to) the Bank Secrecy Act Officer and/or the Money Laundering Compliance Officer
- Review, monitor and analyze various reports.
- Participate in responding to examinations by State and Federal examiners. Preparing/Coordinating compliance audit examinations.
- Assist or conducting training of staff on regulatory issues
- Conduct annual compliance risk assessment, AML/Sanctions risk assessment, and training and testing needs assessment.
- Perform such other duties as maybe assigned.
- BS/BA degree
- 5+yrs’ experience in BSA and Compliance in financial institutions preferably with exposure to commercial banking including familiarity with AML and sanctions programs and requirements. Prefers 2+yrs as BSA officer.
- Extensive knowledge of BSA, AML, US Patriot Act, OFAC.
- Strong compliance risk assessment experience.
- Experience in drafting compliance test scripts.
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- CAMS a big plus
An international IT firm is seeking a Bilingual Japanese IT Help Desk Engineer.
Alpha Global Search LLC
600 Third Avenue 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10016
Phone: 646 571 2333
Fax: 646 571 2301
Sat & Sun: closed